Why is digital marketing important?
Every company has different goals in their mind, but most companies are trying to grow by reaching out to more audience and converting them to sales. To do this successfully, we have to use all the valuable marketing technologies and resource. Today, the internet comes first in the list. Thus, each company will need digital marketing to grow. It is important that we understand the significance of digital marketing for a company, which involves:
Digital marketing is less expensive than many other marketing strategies. The prices may vary based on what we are doing to reach out to audience. Advertisements price tends to be lower than other marketing methods.
- Mobile Access
760 million Indians own a smart phone and use their smart phones for social networking, news and other activities. Digital marketing assists us to reach out to them while they are using their smart phones. With the help of email, remarketing ads, social media and text marketing, we can be ahead of your target audience while they use countless different applications on their smart phones.
There are numerous forms and uses of digital marketing, which include email marketing, banner ads, social media posts and content marketing. So, by understanding how to creatively market your company digitally, there is a wide chance for future exposure. Digital marketing assists you to test and terminate poorly performing campaigns.
Many audiences do their shopping online. Digital marketing will let you appeal to these audience and aid you to expand the reach of your business. Between brand awareness campaigns and Google Shopping Ads, you can increase your sales and enlarge your brand recognition.
Audiences tend to capture more with marketing strategies that incorporate many types of content, which includes audio, video clips and photos. It is far simple to include all the content types within digital marketing than any other types of publicity as it is important for your business growth.
Digital marketing allows you communicate straight with your audience who see your content, by website comments, social media posts, reviews and messages. This shows your audience you are aware of what they think and say, leading the audience to feel respected and be a part of the community. It also enables you to gather valuable information on audience preferences and reactions.
Apart from communicating with audience, digital marketing enables you to track their activities. You can monitor which types of content and ads they have viewed recently, prior to making a purchase. This method enables you to know which marketing strategy is most successful and allows you to improve and refine your methods.
Digital marketing makes it simple to comment on controversies and issues that associates your product or your company. Hence, you can establish yourself as an authority on such kind of topics, come back for more information, leading audience to trust you and end up making a purchase. Digital marketing makes you a business expert and will inculcate trust in your company.
- Influencer Engagement
Most of influential figures in today’s culture promote themselves online or in social media. Digital marketing lets you engage with the influencers and earn their respect. If you can acquire them to endorse for your product or business, you can easily reach their followers to become your audience and grow brand awareness.
- Print Enhancement
Digital marketing allows you to enlarge your print marketing efforts. Writing online content that describes claims you make in your print ads, you can go in great detail, increasing the success of all forms of exposure by combining your campaigns.
Why Choose Digital Marketing:
- Lower the price, higher the flexibility for your marketing efforts
- Reaching to audience who depend on their smart phones to do online shopping
- Capability to communicate with authority on topics connected to your product or company
- Engage with influencers, win their respect and make them endorse your business
- Opportunities to include many types of media into your marketing
- Capability to trace audience purchase journeys
STATISTICS OF DIGTITAL MARKETING
- 60% of individuals have begun using voice search in the last year.
- In 2019, digital advertisement increased by 26% compared to the year 2018, which is equal to Rs.13,683 crore.
- In 2019, India’s digital media market was 221 billion Indian rupees.
- End of 2019, the Indian advertising industry worth was Rs 68,475 crore.
- In 2020, mobile phone internet users in India were 448 million.
- India’s E-commerce with largest share in digital marketing is expected increase revenue by 71.0 billion U.S. dollars in the year 2024.
- The investment dispensed for digital advertisement as display media (21%), online video (22%) and paid search (23%).
- In India, Facebook users may reach by 444.2 million in 2023. In 2018 it was 281 million users. It shows a significant rise in the user base of social network platform.